In the iconic words of Britney Spears: It’s been a while. A looooong while. I started this blog a little over a year ago, with the intent of using it to chronical my life and to motivate myself to do more. Now I know you’re probably thinking that I failed miserably at that considering my last post was in January of 2017 but the truth is that 2017 was the biggest year of my life. So big in fact, that I couldn’t even find the time to chronicle it on my pretty, new blog.
Let’s look at a light run down of what I’ve been up to since my last blog post:
- Created an insanely successful fundraiser called Play for Planned Parenthood that raised over $52,000!
- Got engaged to my fiancé (now husband)!
- Planned our perfect wedding and honeymoon.
- Got married and travelled to Europe with my husband!
See, I told you I’ve been busy! But now I’m back and ready to share all the amazing things that I’ve been up to in detail, and I’ve given the blog a revamp to start off fresh. In the coming months I hope to share the stories and details of how I planned my wedding, chronical our adventures in Europe, and continue to go on geeky adventures with my husband.
If any of that sounds interesting to you, WELCOME! Here’s a breakdown of post categories for easy future browsing… or if you really like me you can just read it all!
- Barre Belle – Fitness related topics including fashion, workouts, and tips.
- Chic Geek – A mix of geekery, beauty and fashion, with the occasional bit of cosplay thrown in.
- Happily Ever After – Wedding planning stories, tips, and crafts.
- IRL – Personal life blogs.